- Online payment made for the Appointment shall be refunded only if the hospital is unable to provide the service. Any lapse from the patient’s side shall not be eligible for a refund.
- In case the mobile number provided by the patient during payment is unavailable on the appointed day, the hospital will try to reconnect on the next working day. If still unavailable, then the appointment will be considered as availed with no refund.
- Emergency medical cases will not be provided through Online Appointments.
- We will not be held responsible for any discrepancy in lab reports done outside CIHSR
- It is advisable to pay for walk-in Registration/Revisit after confirming the doctor’s availability at the Registration Counter because the payment by itself doesn’t confirm your appointment with your doctor.
You agree to share the information entered on this page with the Christian Institute Of Health Sciences and Research (owner of this page) and Razorpay, adhering to applicable laws.